Join the Grosse Pointe Library team! Responsibilities include work required to keep up appearance and safety of the library facilities and grounds, maintaining order and cleanliness of storage areas, and occasional set-up and clean-up of library programs and meetings.
Part-time, evenings and week-ends. Holidays and Days off commensurate with Grosse Pointe Public Schools calendar.
$11.50 per hour
- Participates in cleaning the grounds and general maintenance of the Library buildings
- Cleans assigned areas of the Library
- Keeps sidewalks, steps and grounds free of snow, ice and debris
- Grounds maintenance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- General knowledge of the operation and maintenance of building and cleaning equipment
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance
- Knowledge of custodial operations and methods
- Ability to work effectively with office staff, library staff and general public
- Position requires ability to perform heavy lifting