Posted April 16, 2020
April 23 Board meeting will be virtual
To comply with Governor's Executive Order
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Grosse Pointe Public Library will conduct its next Library Board meeting electronically. Under Executive Order No. 2020-42 as amended, Governor Whitmer suspended all in-person government activities that are not necessary to sustain or protect life. Executive Order No. 2020-15 temporarily suspends some requirements of the Open Meetings Act and allows public bodies to hold meetings electronically. To ensure the safety of all members of the Grosse Pointe Library community, the next Board of Trustees meeting will be held electronically.
- April 23, 2020, at 6:30 pm.
- The Agenda for the meeting is posted online at: www.grossepointelibrary.org
How to participate live in the meeting:
To Join Zoom Meeting:
- Go to zoom.us and click on join meeting.
- Meeting ID: 996 9708 4072
- Password: 118142
Dial by your location:
877 853 5247 US Toll-free
888 788 0099 US Toll-free
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago-Toll Call)
Meeting ID: 996 9708 4072
To contact the Grosse Pointe Library Board members before the meeting:
- Please visit https://grossepointelibrary.org/board; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Participation to Persons with Disabilities:
- The Grosse Pointe Public Library will provide necessary and reasonable aids and services to individuals with disabilities who desire information by contacting the Director, Jessica Keyser, email@example.com by the end of April 17, 2020.