Posted May 15, 2020
May 21 Board Meeting will be virtual
To comply with Governor Whitmer's Executive Order
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Grosse Pointe Public Library will conduct its next Library Board meeting electronically.
Under Executive Order No. 2020-69 as amended, Governor Whitmer suspended all places of public accommodation. Executive Order No. 2020-75 temporarily suspends some requirements of the Open Meetings Act and allows public bodies to hold meetings electronically. The video of the meeting will be posted on the website within 48 hrs. To ensure the safety of all members of the Grosse Pointe Library community, the next Board of Trustees meeting will be held electronically.
- May 21, 2020, at 6:30 pm.
- The Agenda for the meeting is posted on line at: www.grossepointelibrary.org
How to participate live in the meeting:
- Phone number call in: 877 853 5247 US Toll-free or 888 788 0099 US Toll-free
- Video platform internet: Zoom.us
- Meeting ID: 813 1785 8694
- Password: 184080
To contact the Grosse Pointe Library Board members ahead of the meeting:
- Please visit https://grossepointelibrary.org/board; or
- Email email@example.com.
Access and Participation to Persons with Disabilities:
- The Grosse Pointe Public Library will provide necessary and reasonable aids and services to individuals with disabilities who desire information by contacting the Director Jessica Keyser firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM May 19, 2020.