Posted February 25, 2020
Request for Proposals: Construction Manager
Proposals due February 28
Grosse Pointe Public Library (GPPL) will receive emailed proposals per the terms herein until 2:00 PM, Eastern Time, Friday, February 28, 2020 from Construction Management Firms for services related to the Library Capital Improvements Projects.
A mandatory pre-proposal meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 starting at 9:00 AM. The meeting will convene at the Central Branch at 10 Kercheval Avenue, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236. The meeting will convene at the front porch near the main entrance and will continue to Woods and Ewald Branches.
Please use the below link to download the following:
- CM Request for Proposals - 01-29-2020
- Central Branch - 100% Construction Documents - 01-24-2020
- Ewald Branch - 100% Construction Documents - 01-24-2020
- Woods Branch - 100% Construction Documents - 01-24-2020
- GPPL Specifications Project Manual - 01-24-2020
- Capital Planning Assessment - 04-28-2019
- Agreement - Owner-CM at Risk - 01-23-2020