Posted May 26, 2020
Special Library Board Meeting May 28
To discuss library investment account
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Grosse Pointe Public Library will conduct its next Special Library Board meeting electronically. The purpose of this Special Meeting is to discuss the Library’s investment account.
Under Executive Order No. 2020-69 as amended, Governor Whitmer suspended all places of public accomodation. Executive Order No. 2020-75 temporarily suspends some requirements of the Open Meetings Act and allows public bodies to hold meetings electronically. To ensure the safety of all members of the Grosse Pointe Library community, the next Board of Trustees meeting will be held electronically.
- May 28, 2020, at 6:30 pm.
- The Agenda for the meeting is posted on line at: www.grossepointelibrary.org
How to participate live in the meeting:
Phone number call in: 877 853 5247 US Toll-free or 888 788 0099 US Toll-free
Video platform internet: Zoom.us
Meeting ID: 815 6023 9029
To contact the Grosse Pointe Library Board members ahead of the meeting:
- Please visit https://grossepointelibrary.org/board; or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Participation to Persons with Disabilities:
- The Grosse Pointe Public Library will provide necessary and reasonable aids and services to individuals with disabilities who desire information by contacting the Director Jessica Keyser email@example.com by 5 PM May 27, 2020.