Posted January 4, 2021
Will the Library have tax forms this year?
The Grosse Pointe Public Library will have federal and state tax forms again this year. We expect the Michigan forms around January 30 and the federal forms by mid-February.
We will receive the following forms:
- 1040 and 1040SR Instruction booklet
- 1040 Individual Income Tax Form
- Michigan 1040 Income Tax and Property Tax instruction booklet and form
- Michigan Home Heating Claim booklet and forms
- Special note: we no longer receive Detroit tax forms
All branches will have the forms located on a table outside our doors during the hours we're open. If you need your forms printed we can print up to 10 pages for you, while we're open for cubside.
For more information please visit the following websites: