Text Message Alerts
Stay up-to-date on your account with the library's text messaging (SMS) service. You can:
- Get alerts about holds, items due soon, and overdue items
- Renew eligible items via text message
- Continue to receive your standard email or telephone notice as usual
Grosse Pointe Public Library does not charge for this service, but your mobile plan's regular text messaging rates apply. The service is optional and you can choose to opt out of SMS Alerts at any time.
Sign Up For Text Notices
- Start Here
- Enter Library Card number and PIN and click on Login
- Click on "My Account” (upper right)
- Click on “Edit Account” (left side under your name)
- Add your 10-digit mobile number. Check the “Opt In” and click the submit button.
- You’ll receive a text message within a few minutes. Please respond with Yes to activate the texts.