Write On Pointe Short Story Contest 2020
Our popular Short Story Contest returns this winter as part of our Write On Pointe programming. Enter your short story for a chance to read your work among other local writers at our Awards Ceremony! Rules and entry form follow.
· Writers must be age 18 or older
· One entry per person
· In order for the entries to remain anonymous, the writer’s name should appear only on the Entry From attached to the story.
· Please print story title and page number in the header of each page of the entry.
· Maximum word count: 5,000 words
· Submissions must be in English
· Please turn in entries single-sided, double-spaced and in 12 point font size.
· Writers can submit in print, by mail, or in person; or electronically, either as a PDF or Word file attachment sent via email.
· All entries must include the Entry Form.
Entries due by 9:00 p.m. Friday, February 14th.
Awards Ceremony: Wednesday, April 1, 6:30 p.m., Central Branch
Deliver copies to:
Grosse Pointe Public Library
10 Kercheval Avenue
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
Or via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org (include Short Story Contest in the subject line)