Reserve A Meeting Room
The Grosse Pointe Public Library provides meeting rooms as a service to the community. Local non-commercial groups and organizations in the Grosse Pointe School District area must meet the following criteria to reserve space at the Library:
- Non-profit organizations only.
- 75% of meeting participants must be residents of the Grosse Pointe Public Library service area.
- Rooms must be booked at least 10 days in advance
- At least one adult must be present for every 6 participants under the age of 14.
- Meetings can be booked no more than once a month for the same group.
- If you plan to use the library AV equipment you must make an appointment with Tech Services (313-343-2074 ext. 1202) several days before your meeting
The library reserves the right to cancel a room reservation when normal library activities make it necessary to use the requested space. Please fill out the form to check availability.
The meeting room at the Ewald Branch is available Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm. The room is available on Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The room is not available on Sundays.
The Woods and Central Branches are currently closed for renovations. We expect Woods to reopen in July 2022. The Central Branch will be closed until the fall of 2023.
Special Note: Until further notice all meeting rooms are limited to 25 people. No food is permitted in the meeting rooms and masks are encouraged, regardless of vaccination status.
Tagged as: meeting room, room, reserve,