Reserve A Meeting Room
The Grosse Pointe Public Library provides meeting rooms as a service to the community. Local non-commercial groups and organizations in the Grosse Pointe School District area must meet the following criteria to reserve space at the Library:
- Non-profit organizations only.
- 75% of meeting participants must be residents of the Grosse Pointe Public Library service area.
- Rooms must be booked at least 10 days in advance
- At least one adult must be present for every 6 participants under the age of 14.
- Meetings can be booked no more than once a month for the same group.
- If you plan to use the library AV equipment you must make an appointment with Tech Department (313-343-2074 ext. 1202) several days before your meeting.
The meeting rooms at the Ewald Branch and the Woods Branch are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm.
- Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The rooms are not available on Sundays.
The Central Branch is currently closed for renovations. The Central Branch will be closed until late of 2023.
Please fill out the form to check availability.
Reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Room reservation requests will be reviewed Monday-Friday. Submitting an application does not confirm the reservation. A reservation will be confirmed via phone or email after an application is submitted.
Please review our eligibility and policy below before applying for a room reservation.
The library reserves the right to cancel a room reservation when normal library activities make it necessary to use the requested space.
Special Note: No food is permitted in the meeting rooms
Tagged as: meeting room, room, reserve,