Policy for Use
- The GPPL provides free public portable chargers for small mobile devices.
- Portable chargers are available at the circulation desk of any branch of the Grosse Pointe Public Library.
- The patron must present a valid Grosse Pointe Library card at time of check out.
- Portable chargers will check out for 3 hours and are for in-library use only.
- Portable chargers are available for use within the library during regular business hours.
- The Library does not provide additional charging cables.
- The Library will have no liability for damages related to the use of its portable chargers, including loss or damage to users’ own devices.
- The patron is responsible for costs associated with loss or damage of the portable charger. The replacement cost for a damaged or lost charger is $100.
Tagged as: charger, portable charger