Policy for Use
- GPPL patrons may check out a portable DVD player for in-library use only
- The DVD players are available at the Circulation Desk at the Central and Woods branches
- Patron must present a valid Grosse Pointe Library card at time of check out
- Patron must be a Grosse Pointe resident, reside within the Grosse Public School District in Harper Woods or have purchased a non-resident Grosse Pointe Library card.
- DVD players will check out for 3 hours for in-library use only
- The Library has no liability for damages related to the use of its DVD players, including loss or damage to users’ own devices.
- The overdue fine is $1 per hour after 3 hours until returned.
- The patron is responsible for costs associated with loss or damage of the DVD player. The replacement cost for a damaged or lost DVD player is $50.