Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Use the Web Portal
- Select your location from the branch links list at the right (mobile users will find links below).
- Follow instructions on the screen
- Click the forward arrow button and then the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Release Station at the Branch.
From Your Email
- Login to your email
- Select the email below corresponding to the printer you want to use.
Black and White Public: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Public: email@example.com
Black and White Upstairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Upstairs: email@example.com
Black and White Downstairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Downstairs: email@example.com
Black and White Public: firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Public: email@example.com
- Attach the document you want to print to your email.
- Press send.
- This will send your print job to the Print Release Station at the Branch.
At the Print Release Station
- Your print job will be held in the queue for 3 days.
- At the Print Release Station, click Release a Print Job and enter the email address you used to send your print job.
- You may preview the document before printing.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job(s).
- Add money to coin box (singles and coins only) located next to the printer. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.